Ear Creator ( ZBrush Plugin )
Ear Creator is a plugin for ZBrush for creating ears for your characters. The plugins adds a base ear that you can morph with 70 dials. Each dial moves a single feature of the ear. Once you have its shape made, you can merge that ear with your model using Dynamesh.
Ear Creator is a great help for making the ears of a character, speeding up your workflow, so you don’t have to spend time building the difficult base of an ear. You can use it for making ears from scratch or for changing the ears in a basemesh. Good ears add personality to your characters, and make a great difference.
A must have for ZBrush character sculpting!
- A base ear that is complex enough for working as a base for your ears, but allows you to customize and detail it further for using your own style.
- Reset button for each morph for setting it to zero again.
- Button for adding the ears with one click.
- 70 Morphs for the ear, in 9 expandable sections: Antihelix, Antitragus, Earlobe area, Helix, Hole area, Root, Shape, Top inner.
- Reset all morphs button that sets all morphs to zero.
- Import and Export ear buttons so you can load your custom ears and use them again.
- Load Morph Values button that puts the values on the morphs of an imported or premade ear so you can fine tune it.
- 18 Premade ears that area already made and are editable.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
- Tutorial on how to install and use the product.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.7.1 and above (updating from 2019 or 2021 to 2022 is free and easy).